| ||Question Tools Automating Assessment |
Will Question Tools run on Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android?
Question Tools can be used to deliver tests into web browsers on the following platforms...
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Apple Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- Linux — most desktop distributions including Ubuntu, Mint, Mandriva
- iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone 3 & 4 and above (where screen size permits)
- Android (where screen size permits)
Question Tools Editor runs on these platforms...
- Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- Linux — most 64bit desktop distributions including Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, Mandriva
You can find out more about Editor here.
The following major browsers are supported...